At Mid-Hudson Co-Operative Insurance Company, we have many different payment options available to you. We work hard to make paying your premiums easy.
Installment Plan Options
Choose an installment plan to suit your budget, if your premium is over $300.
Annual (No Fee)
Twelve Pay (EFT through checking account only)
*Installment Plan Fees:
- $6.00 per installment (Mid-Hudson and Midrox polices)
- $8.00 per installment (Claverack polices)
Bill Payment Options
Sign up for Recurring Bill Payment
Save time! Your payments can be setup to be paid automatically from your Visa, MasterCard or Discover, or your checking account.
Here’s How It Works
1. Simply download the Mid-Hudson bill contract form below and follow the instructions on the form.
2. Return the form to Mid-Hudson by mail or email email@example.com
3. Once we have set up an account, your payments will be deducted automatically from your account, and you will no longer receive bills.
**Please note the 12-pay option is valid for withdrawal with a checking account only. **
Pay by Phone
You may also choose to pay by phone during the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. You may dial 1-800-721-5001 (toll free for New York State residents only) or 845-457-5001. Simply ask for the accounting department and they will be happy to assist you.
Traditional Postal Mail
Mail your payments to:
Mid-Hudson Co-Operative Insurance Company
104 Bracken Road
Montgomery, NY 12549
**Please Note: There will be a service charge fee for any dishonored checks returned. The fee imposed depends upon the schedule of rates, fees and charges utilized by our current depository bank. This fee shall not exceed $20.00.
** Please Note: A $30.00 fee will be applied to your payment if we do not receive your payment by the due date shown on your premium notice and a notice of cancellation for non-payment is issued.
Accounting Contact Info
Mary Eisnor, Controller
Dianna Cotter, Assistant to the Controller
Sandra Martino, Accounting Assistant