Coming Soon: 2018 Underwriting/Marketing Appetite Guide
As we transition to Statewide Underwriting Services, we’re updating our Appetite Guide to highlight the various underwriting strengths we – Mid-Hudson Co-Operative, Claverack Cooperative, and Midrox Insurance Co. – can offer our agents. Some of our offerings may surprise you! More information to follow.
DID YOU KNOW?
MHC has been successful in underwriting for a wide scope of personal and commercial lines. Below is a preview of what you can expect to see in our Appetite Guide:
- Homeowners ($150K-$1.2M coverage A; older homes with updates within 25 years, including PC-9; no credit scoring)
- Seasonal & Secondary Homes (with or without primary home)
- Dwelling Fire
- Landlord Package Policies (1-4 families; can be written in corporate name, LLC, trust, or personal name)
- Mixed Mercantile & Apartments
- Strip Malls
- LRO (Larger commercial or apartments up to $10M-$12M building value for any one building)
- BOP & SMP Classes of Business
- Small Contractors (Up to $500,000 sales/3 employees, NO GC’s; specific guidelines apply by class of business; refer to your UW)